"Wonder" Kula Cloth
All funds from the FINAL 9 WONDER CLOTHS WILL BE DONATED TO THE RIVER OF HOPE!
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CLOTH. THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER A WAY TO CREATE A PEE CLOTH THAT SOLVES ALL OF THE PROBLEMS OF TRADITIONAL PEE CLOTH OPTIONS. IT IS A REAL PIECE OF GEAR (NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT SCRAP OR REMNANT OF FABRIC) CREATED OUT OF A LOVE FOR THE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WE SERVE AND LOVE FOR THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCES WE SEEK. IT IS A SMALL PIECE OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING. IT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND - AN INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED ANTIMICROBIAL PEE CLOTH FOR ALL OF LIFE'S ADVENTURES.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
*the actual cloth will have coloured snaps and border will be updated as soon as available these are pics of the first edition test prints.
Is a Jackie Zelt Photography original photo design. Jackie is an adventurous soul always looking for a new wild place to explore! Lets make a shift and eliminate toilet paper (TP) bombs in the wild!