"Wondering" Kula Cloth
The WONDER Design you loved so much is back Canada with a whole new look!
WONDERING updated the boarder and snap colour to silver! Artist series limited edition!
Wild and Free
Flowing with the River
Days in the Sunshine
Nights in the Storm
WONDERING what the stars are telling you
Dreaming beyond the Tree Tops.
-Reta Boychuk 2022
This cloth was inspired by Jackie Zelt is an action adventure photographer located in Nelson BC. She loves capturing the joy that people have in the great outdoors and loves giving back to Mother Nature and the community when and where she can. Jackie can be found in the mountains and anywhere else that puts smiles on peoples faces.
A small portion will be kicked back to the artist and the remainder of the proceeds from this design will go to Funding the Team during the 2022 Competition season.
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CLOTH. THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER A WAY TO CREATE A PEE CLOTH THAT SOLVES ALL OF THE PROBLEMS OF TRADITIONAL PEE CLOTH OPTIONS. IT IS A REAL PIECE OF GEAR (NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT SCRAP OR REMNANT OF FABRIC) CREATED OUT OF A LOVE FOR THE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WE SERVE AND LOVE FOR THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCES WE SEEK. IT IS A SMALL PIECE OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING. IT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND - AN INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED ANTIMICROBIAL PEE CLOTH FOR ALL OF LIFE'S ADVENTURES.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
*the actual cloth will have coloured snaps and border will be updated as soon as available these are pics of the first edition test prints.
Is a Jackie Zelt Photography original photo design. Jackie is an adventurous soul always looking for a new wild place to explore! Lets make a shift and eliminate toilet paper (TP) bombs in the wild!