"Getaway" Kula Cloth
THIS IS MORE THAN JUST A CLOTH. THIS IS THE PRODUCT OF YEARS OF OBSESSING OVER A WAY TO CREATE A PEE CLOTH THAT SOLVES ALL OF THE PROBLEMS OF TRADITIONAL PEE CLOTH OPTIONS. IT IS A REAL PIECE OF GEAR (NOT AN AFTERTHOUGHT SCRAP OR REMNANT OF FABRIC) CREATED OUT OF A LOVE FOR THE COMMUNITY OF PEOPLE WE SERVE AND LOVE FOR THE WILDERNESS EXPERIENCES WE SEEK. IT IS A SMALL PIECE OF HISTORY IN THE MAKING. IT IS THE FIRST OF ITS KIND - AN INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED ANTIMICROBIAL PEE CLOTH FOR ALL OF LIFE'S ADVENTURES.
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 6x6 inches
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about use/care, please read our Kula FAQ here.
*the actual cloth will have coloured snaps and border will be updated as soon as available these are pics of the first edition test prints.
was inspired by a photo Ashley Voykin took of Reta at the put in on her Solo SUP from flat to flow on Slocan Lake and Slocan River. Reta has always been drawn to the feeling of being alone with the outdoors and is so excited for the opportunity to share the KULA with you! Lets make a shift and eliminate toilet paper (TP) bombs in the wild!