Deep Blue Kula Cloth ®
A wave on the surface
Of an ocean so wide
Thinks it is alone
Only a ripple in time
But the wave isn't itself
It's the whole ocean too
This is the same truth
That you'll learn about you.
If you want to know who you are, just close you eyes and listen. Step away from the story and the noise and the words that you use to describe yourself, and go a little bit deeper. Can you sense that there is a part of you that can't be described by words or a job or your hobbies? Can you sense the 'everythingness' of you? It's really wonderful. See if you can spend just a few minutes there every single day - and watch what happens.
Product description that I cut and pasted:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: the stock print Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Deep Blue Kula' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.