'Youer' Kula Cloth ®
The universe is so
Vast and large
You can look everwhere
But no matter how far
Nobody like you
Will you ever find
There's only one you...
You're one of a kind. It's story time, Kulaverse. Once upon a time, Kula founder Anastasia met a pretty awesome lady named Mallory. Mallory had a clothing company. They became close friends instantly - friends destined to meet, you might say. Mallory even had one of the very very very first Kula protoytpes that Anastasia made (it had donuts on it). Anastasia and Mallory talked almost every week - uplifting each other and cheering each other on through all of the ups and downs of running a business.
In 2020, Mallory had a lot of downs... it was rough for awhile... but something beautiful bloomed from the ashes. A brand new company called Youer. Youer makes clothing that is unique and special as you are. Mallory creates all the designs by hand - and we've made this VERY SPECIAL Kula with one of her brand new Youer Prints.
Mallory Ottariano, founder of Youer
Product description so that you don't think this is a love letter to my friend Mallory (except that it is... I love you Mallory):
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- size is approx 5.5 x 5.5 inches (note: these Kulas are slightly smaller than the artist series/custom Kulas)
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.