Kula Cloth ® for Cause 'Alpine Meadows' Yellow
Feel the presence of a flower
That lives beyond its name
Each flower, a unique bloom
Not one of them is the same
The colors and the fragrance
Give a glimpse of what is true
The beauty of a meadow
Is the beauty that lives in you.
The next time you are in the presence of a flower - really take the time to look at it... not just to label it or name it or photograph it... but to sense the life that is the flower. Can you feel the energy radiating off it? Can you feel yourself connected to flower? Nature has so many important lessons for us to learn, but I think that the most important lesson is reminding us to just be. We spend so much of our lives living in fragmented time - not really truly being present. We focus so much on where we are 'supposed to be', or some 'future moment' when things will be better - that we forget the simplest thing of all - to just be here now. Flowers can teach us many things.
Actual product description:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Alpine Meadows' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.