- 'Flannely McFlannelson' Kula Cloth ®
'Flannely McFlannelson' Kula Cloth ®
Flannely McFlannelson? Why yes, that's me. What dost thou beseech of me at thine ghastly hour, m'lady? Whither dost thou goest to findest thine spot to pee? And if thou dost hasten to thine deepest woods... whilst thou bring a Kula with thine to hold in thine grasp?
Wow. That was intense. We couldn't come up with a name for this print, but this one made us laugh - and isn't life better that way? Plus, names are just made up anyways. Who you are is so much more than a jumble of letters and sounds. You're infinite and magic. And if you want to name your first born child Flannely McFlanneson, then go right ahead.
Actual product description:
This is more than just a cloth. This is the product of years of obsessing over a way to create a pee cloth that solves all of the problems of traditional pee cloth options. It is a real piece of gear (not an afterthought scrap or remnant of fabric) created out of a love for the community of people we serve and love for the wilderness experiences we seek.
Kula is perfect for all of life's adventures... you can even use it at home as a zero waste alternative!
The Kula Cloth™ has these unique features that make it an extremely intentional piece of gear:
- super absorbent (absorbs 10x its weight in water!) and soft
- advanced silver-infused, antimicrobial fabric
- eco-friendly non-toxic materials (Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester)
- durable and waterproof 'clean' side so your hand doesn't get wet
- easily snaps to backpack using plastic snaps
- 'double snap' allows cloth to hang while folded in half (so it doesn't touch pack and/or get dirty on the trail)
- easy to clean or rinse and quick to dry
- retro-reflective thread detail for locating it at night with your headlamp
- weight per cloth is .5oz
- proudly made in the USA
For more information about the use/care of a Kula, please read our FAQ here.
About the artist: 'Ripple' print is an original design by Kula Creative Director Amanda McIntyre.